Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 07 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A multinational IT company is seeking a CFO in Taiwan, who acts a finance business partner supporting business on the ground. As the finance professional, you will be responsible for supporting top management team on financial matters and also reporting country business status and financial updates. This position will also needs to build up a finance team and lead the IPO project.
Main responsibilities of this CFO:
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Create a task force team to set up a formal representative for CPAs/ Lawers / Bankers.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Be capable of raising funds
Plus for this CFO:
- Successful IPO reference for foreign countries.
- Bi-lingual sales activities as a back up to meet potential investors.
- Be able to deal frequent travel among China/Taiwan/California.