Business Development Manager
Salary Atrractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 23 January 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A start-up IT comapny is seeking a Business Development Manager at Taipei, Taiwan, who iswilling to alongside the comapny's team to help plan and accelerate businesses. The Business Development Manager will develop and drive key partnership strategy for global market, as part of the broader strategic plan for growth. The manager will work closely with internal data team and product development teams base on the business model and market strategy to provide the solution for our product offerings.
Responsibilities of this Business Development Manager
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy for proposed product and facilitate its execution.
- Determine business model and pricing scheme, identify target markets, pinpoint key clients and partners, setup meetings, then help analyze, negotiate and close deals
- Bridge business and tech teams to drive progress. Create product roadmaps with management level, sync deliverables and delivery dates with business objectives to develop executable short & mid-term action plans for the company
- Budget for future procurement, personnel and location expansion. Help allocate resources, estimate costs, work with vendors, examine in-house and outsourcing opportunities, evaluate and close deals
- Carry out market needs analysis studies to identify potential business development needs and requirements
- Setup key milestones and timelines for business growth. Assist in fundraising by working with our network of VCs and private investors
- Collaborate with management level internally and communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes
Requirements for the Business Development Manager
- 5+ years of consulting, business development and/or strategic partnerships experience (ideally, in digital media and/or consumer technology). Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Has financial acumen and attention to details.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, flexibility and patience in a fast-pace environment
- Articulate professional with exceptional communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skill sets
- Self-motivated, proactive, patient, humble, and always have enthusiasm to learn
- Additional experience in mixed modeling and big data techniques is desirable
- Experience in eCommerce, online platform, mobile, digital start-ups or fashion industry is a plus
- Excellence in both Chinese Mandarin and English