Asia-Pacific CRO Company - Country Manager
Consultant Lena Cheng
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-16 pharmaceuticals No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
About the organisation: A internationally recognised leading full-service CRO company in Asia-Pacific. Fast growth of our client’s Project Management group across Asia Pacific. Key strength of our client is people. Whom committed to hiring experienced professionals with local environment expertise internationally. Competitive salary, internal promoted chance and training program for talent.
• Legal representative in the designated country.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ICH GCP, The Declaration of Helsinki, and any local guidelines as they apply to investigator, sponsor, monitor, and IEC.
• The growth by ensuring appropriate staffing, office space, equipment and systems to deliver project backlog and new business.
• Target revenues are achieved - P&L and budget responsibility for meeting annual targets. Providing financial oversight, reporting and implementing business efficiencies so that operating costs are well contained, and
• Contributing to Business Development sales targets by actively seeking and pursuing local and regional business opportunities
• Life science or business-related field graduate degree
• Above ten years’ experience within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO industries is preferred
• Minimum three years in a management role