(Asia-Pacific CRO Company) - Project Director
Salary TWD2,500,000 - TWD3,000,000 per annum
Consultant Lena Cheng
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 pharmaceuticals No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
About the organisation: A internationally recognised leading full-service CRO company in Asia-Pacific. Fast growth of our client’s Project Management group across Asia Pacific, it is currently seeking an experienced Project Director (PD) to join the team. Key strength of our client is people. Whom committed to hiring experienced professionals with local environment expertise internationally. Competitive salary, internal promoted chance and training program for talent.
Key responsibilities :
• Providing oversight of Precision laboratory and informatics teams.
• Contracting and vendor oversight for 3rd party labs performing translational assays.
• Leading and supporting finalisation of proposals, budgets, and contracts.
• Urbanising and planning projects and ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Developing and implementing dashboards, monitoring performance and reporting on business metrics.
• Responsible for line management of assigned Project Managers.
• Cross department - Work closely with Business Development to support proposal development together with developing client relationships
• Graduate in a clinical or life sciences related field.
• At least eight to ten years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• Minimum of five years as a Project Manager or equivalent
• People management experience