Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Chiu
Date posted 05 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A multinational electronics company is looking for a Business Analyst in Taiwan, who will participate in comprehensive planning processes and act as a key business partner. As a professional, you will be responsible for co-working with Sales & Marketing team on company strategy and also reporting country business status and updates to local GM.
Responsibilities of this Business Analyst:
- Work together with global/region and sales head for market forecast and analysis.
- Pricing management, coordinate with region and sales head regarding all pricing management. And operator bundling pricing strategy.
- Market analysis, based on Market/user experience research and other sources to analyze market. Provide market insight (e.g. market size/pricing trend, channel evolved, etc.) to team to drive strategy direction and decision making for executives.
- Account analysis, analyze account data to deeply dig business opportunities for account strategy setting. Especially pricing movement, promotion, and MMF usage.
- Business related project cross function coordination and cooperation.
- CoPr sales planning
Requirements for this Business Analyst:
- University degree and above with major in marketing, business administration, information management or related field
- At least five years’ relevant experience in similar function in telecom/consumer electronics/FMCG areas.
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English. Speaking and writing
- Strong in planning, organizing, and data analysis. Also with good negotiation and communication skill.
- Good interpersonal and people management skill. With outgoing and approachable personality.
- Proficient in MS office including but not limit to Excel, Powerpoint and Word.