Senior Investment Analyst
Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 26 June 20192019-07-08 2019-08-25 manufacturing-and-production Taipei TW TWD 3000000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Taiwan conglomerate starting from manufacturing with nine listed company is now looking for a Senior Investment Analyst based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Able to source investments and carry out due diligence
- Develop and implement risk management controls
- Propose investments and asset allocation decisions to the Investment Committee
- Advise institutional stakeholders and executing an investment program safeguarding fiduciary responsibility
- Optimise asset allocation with a strict view to risk controls and liquidity requirements, to deliver superior, risk-adjusted shareholder returns as a result
- Over five years experience in investment management, alternative investments or private equity, origination and/or due diligence. Direct investment and fund of funds investment experience is a plus
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree is required, MBA is a plus
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and/ or Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) designation is plus
- Participate in structuring/administration of investment vehicles and segregated portfolios
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese
About the organisation
The conglomerate with diverse business has a strong footprint in Taiwan. The successful candidate will be offered competitive package and exceptional career path.