Strategic Procurement Deputy Manager
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-16 electronics Taipei TW TWD 1300000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
An excellent Strategic Procurement Deputy Manager job in Taiwan has just arisen at one of the world’s leading memory and storage manufacture. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
• responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with OEM and Agency of DRAM and Flash.
• collecting industry information and analysis and providing information of supplier capacity, memory price, supply and demand forecast on memory price
• oversee all aspects of procurement management: ensuring delivery and inventory requirements, strategy for procurement planning and operation, improving inventory and delivery optimization management.
• conducting supplier evaluation, including cost analysis, quality and delivery to improve the supplier management process
• bachelor’s degree or higher
• at least five years’ experience in full function Procurement field, purchasing experience in memory / active component is preferred
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
• conversational level in English and native Chinese
About the organisation:
This company is much more than memory and storage manufacture and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.