Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 electronics Taipei TW TWD 900000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A leading international equipment manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Procurement Deputy Manager in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
• daily operation management in purchasing
• cross-strait(China) supplier development and management
• cost optimization project
• bachelor’s degree or higher in IE or EE
• at least five years’ experience in full function Procurement field, purchasing experience in Equipment is preferred
• at least three years experience in people management
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
• conversation level in English and Native Chinese
About the organisation:
This leading equipment manufacturer has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 30 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.