Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 electronics Taipei TW TWD 1800000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A leading international antenna business is seeking a high-calibre Procurement Manager in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- deal with the lost issue and delay issue on products.
- in charge of new vendor sourcing, vendor evaluation, price negotiation and payment term negotiation.
- draft annual procurement plan and people management
- bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least ten years’ experience in full function procurement field, electronics industry is preferred
- five years people management experience
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- fluent in both English and Chinese
About this organisation:
This company is much more than antenna business and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.