Production Project Deputy Manager
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 22 December 2018 2018-12-222019-02-20 electronics Taipei TW TWD 1500000 1800000 1800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading KVM Switch manufacturer is recruiting a Production Project Deputy Manager in Taiwan to join their team. In this Production Project Deputy Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- in charge of the assembly and packaging of SMT and DIP test including coordination of production process operation, production target setting, tracking and cost analysis.
- optimize the assemble and packaging process of SMT and DIP test including the equipment utilization improvement and productivity increase.
- execute systematization and standardization of the production and productivity improvement.
- solve production line issues and improvement plan
- in charge of staff work supervision ion and performance assessment
- bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least eight years’ experience in full function Production field, Electronics industry is preferred
- good understand of production process in SMT and DIP.
- conversational English and excellent communication skills.
About the organisation:
This company is the clear number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.