Material Control Deputy Manager
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 22 December 2018 2018-12-222019-02-20 electronics Taipei TW TWD 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading KVM Switch manufacturer is recruiting a Material Control Assistant Manager in Taiwan to join their team. In this Material Control Assistant Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- inventory management of the electronic components
- stocktaking and warehouse management
- process improvement of material which including material preparation and stocktaking
- department’s KPI setting
- In charge of staff training and management trainee training
- system improvement of computer information in material
- bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least 8 years’ experience in full function Material Control field, Electronics is preferred
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- fluent in Chinese and conversational level in English.
- over three years’ experience in people management.
About the organisation:
This company is the clear number one in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.