Supply Chain - Procurement
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 electronics No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Company’s Supply Chain team supports the expansion of the Company’s rapidly growing network of retail locations in the Philippines and beyond. The Supply Chain team will have the opportunity to design and implement world-class operational strategies that will change the face of technology distribution in emerging markets
- Design, implement and improve the company’s end to end supply chain:
- Manage China, Taiwan and Philippines vendor-facing sourcing, prototyping, vendor evaluation and qualification, negotiation and steady state procurement and contract management functions covering all of the company’s both direct and indirect spend activity.
- Design, build and manage international logistics network (storage, transportation and regulatory/compliance) to optimize delivery against operational targets.
- Monitor and drive improvements to financial supply chain KPIs to continuously improve the company’s working capital efficiency.
- Design, monitor and drive kaizen improvement across company-wide end-to-end operational systems and processes.
- Develop a global perspective; gain comprehensive knowledge of retail, technology, and media industries; and develop a deep understanding of emerging markets.
- Possesses at least an undergraduate degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field.
- Has a supply chain/operations background in electronics industry.
- Has minimum 3 years’ work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP and S&OP systems.
- Strong familiarity and comfort level with finance, accounting and excel modeling.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build and manage lasting relationships with vendors and partners.
- Is open to taking business trips to our sourcing and operational markets when needed (20-50% travel)