Consultant Sue Chen
Date posted 04 January 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world famous Luxury brand is looking for an experienced AP Accountant in Taipei with potential to grow.
The responsibilities of this AP Accountant
- Handles all Account payable Tasks effectively and efficiently
- Handles all expenses booking on a timely basis and to ensure compliance with local GAAP and company policy.
- Prepares payment based on designated date.
- Records/maintains and monitor company/shop fixed assets in register.
- Supervises and verify logistic A/P application
- Works closely with GL accountant in monitoring the payments/cash outflow so as to optimise the utilisation of cash in the cash unit, and assist back up treasury.
- Handles company fixed asset posting and recording.
- Performs Periodic and closing activity for IC matters.
The criteria of this AP Accountant
- Retail industry related experience
- Good SAP experience
- Good English
- Detail-oriented is required